Topics

uBITX shipping time

David Robertson
 

Yesterday I got a notification from Paypal that my uBITX kit was shipped. I ordered the kit around the 10th of February. It appears that there is an approximately a 2 month delay when you order to when the kit is shipped. Just thought this information is helpful.
73 Dave KD1NA 

PE1GIJ
 

They are cathing up.
This morning received notification for my order from 17th of February.

The real waiting for india post has now started.

--
Ad, PE1GIJ

bill richardson
 

We think a like.. I know this is your second uBitx. I ordered my second radio on 9 Feb and should be arriving today via DHL. See you at Nearfest and/or Lobstercon.

73 Bill NG1P


On Apr 6, 2018, at 9:22 AM, David Robertson <kd1na363@...> wrote:

Yesterday I got a notification from Paypal that my uBITX kit was shipped. I ordered the kit around the 10th of February. It appears that there is an approximately a 2 month delay when you order to when the kit is shipped. Just thought this information is helpful.
73 Dave KD1NA 

Elliott J Olson
 

Ordered Feb 12, 2018. Notified yesterday (April  5) it has shipped). Via DHL it should be here by the end of next week, about 8.5 weeks. :)

Terry Morris
 

Sounds right. My delivery was 11 weeks from order date. When I read about the stoppage due to toroid shortage/no-supply I guesstimated longer. Communication on this list kept me informed.


Terry - KB8AMZ
Brimfield Twp, OH  USA
Linux User# 412308, Ubuntu User# 34905
OSs: LM18.2 64bit, Ubuntu 16.04, tahrPup64 64bit, Raspian
Orgs: PCL70-FOP, NTHS, ALUG, ARRL, PCARS#78, NAQCC#6668, NO-QRP-C, QRP-ARCI#8855, SKCC#14195, USN 1965-1969 AG3

I chair the PCARS CW/QRP SIG and Linux for Hams SIG, second and fifth Tuesday

my computer, my opinion

On Fri, Apr 6, 2018 at 9:22 AM, David Robertson <kd1na363@...> wrote:
Yesterday I got a notification from Paypal that my uBITX kit was shipped. I ordered the kit around the 10th of February. It appears that there is an approximately a 2 month delay when you order to when the kit is shipped. Just thought this information is helpful.
73 Dave KD1NA 


VE7CWS WRSeiler <waltrseiler@...>
 

I ordered mine on the 13 of February got notice yesterday from PayPal that it is shipped, waiting to see how long before delivery via India post. Went that route as DHL charges a brokerage fee here in Canada, go figure, I get my eyeglasses from India as well via DHL and it costs nothing and arrives in one week. Somebody at DHL needs to give their head a shake....hi hi

waiting with baited breath,

cheers and 73

Elliott J Olson
 

Hello,

Arrived today, 8 weeks and a day from ordering.

Friday, April 6, 2018, 1:11:35 PM, I wrote:

EJO> Ordered Feb 12, 2018. Notified yesterday (April 5) it has
EJO> shipped). Via DHL it should be here by the end of next week, about 8.5 weeks. :)



--
Best regards,
Elliott mailto:@n0ukf

Paul k9mv
 

Ordered:  Feb. 22, 2018
Shipped:  Apr. 7, 2018
Received:  April 11, 2018  (7 weeks)

Board 0523/4 came with a Youwang UTC2822M audio amp chip.

-Paul  K9MV



VE7CWS WRSeiler <waltrseiler@...>
 

Hello Paul 

is is your audio chip socketed ?

cheers Walt VE7CWS

Paul k9mv
 

Hello Walt-
Yes, the UTC2822m audio chop is socketed.
-Paul  k9MV

 

Looks like shipping is catching up. My ubitx ordered Mar 1 shipped today Apr 12
--
check http://n9god.com for electronics publication in English and Foreign formats

a.vision
 

Hi ordered my ubitx on 15th February and received shipping notice yesterday look forward to delivery now shipped via India post.The only thing that I found dissapointing is that people who ordered their ubitx after me were being shipped before me . 







Sent from Samsung tablet


-------- Original message --------
From: "Don N9GOD via Groups.Io" <n9god@...>
Date: 12/04/2018 20:01 (GMT+00:00)
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] uBITX shipping time

Looks like shipping is catching up. My ubitx ordered Mar 1 shipped today Apr 12
--
check http://n9god.com for electronics publication in English and Foreign formats

Will, AI4VE
 

I placed my order on Mar 8 and received shipping notice today. I'm using India Post so probably won't see the product for another three weeks or so. I'm excited!

 

Ordered my uBitx  on 17 March and got shipping notification today 4/13, that it has been shipped via DHL..
Looks like the shipping department has built up a "head of steam" :-)

73's

Jeff WA1WXL

 

They must have shipped a massive batch ... mine is in Cincinnati already ...
--
check http://n9god.com for electronics publication in English and Foreign formats

a.vision
 

Hi my ubitx was posted via India mail on the 12th April and received today on the 14th just 2 working days and no customs charges brilliant now the fun begins.

On 13 April 2018 at 06:38 "a.vision via Groups.Io" <a.vision@...> wrote:

Hi ordered my ubitx on 15th February and received shipping notice yesterday look forward to delivery now shipped via India post.The only thing that I found dissapointing is that people who ordered their ubitx after me were being shipped before me . 







Sent from Samsung tablet
 


-------- Original message --------
From: "Don N9GOD via Groups.Io" <n9god@...>
Date: 12/04/2018 20:01 (GMT+00:00)
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] uBITX shipping time

Looks like shipping is catching up. My ubitx ordered Mar 1 shipped today Apr 12
--
check http://n9god.com for electronics publication in English and Foreign formats


 

Brandon - W4VKS
 

Ordered: March 24th
Shipped: April 18th

Definitely catching up. Looking forward to putting it on the air!

Fred Buecker
 

Ordered March 24th, PayPal updated with DHL tracking today.


On Wed, Apr 18, 2018, 6:58 AM Brandon - W4VKS via Groups.Io <blr347=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Ordered: March 24th
Shipped: April 18th

Definitely catching up. Looking forward to putting it on the air!

chris gress <Chrisg0wfh@...>
 

Mine is getting close ordered 26 march cool


On Wed, 18 Apr 2018, 13:19 Fred Buecker, <tfbiii2002@...> wrote:
Ordered March 24th, PayPal updated with DHL tracking today.

On Wed, Apr 18, 2018, 6:58 AM Brandon - W4VKS via Groups.Io <blr347=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Ordered: March 24th
Shipped: April 18th

Definitely catching up. Looking forward to putting it on the air!

hotrod541@...
 

Ordered on March 14th and was delivered on 4-19-2018, 3 days after being notified by DHL.  Now if the case would come I will be happy person.  I need to download the construction manual, if I can find it.  What software is best to install?