Topics

No More Smoke -- Changes to our podcast

Bill Meara

Ken

April fool's....again

w4rjp

Sad state of affairs. Have listened to your podcasts for years.  Never related it to smoke or ag.   Please don't stop making them!  Feel like we have all been a part of your family's travels and your quest as a radio experimenter.

Bob, W4RJP

w4rjp

Let's hope it is just an April Fool's joke!

Bob, W4RJP

bobolink

Wins most elaborate April’s Fools so far this morning!
And here I was blaming “Road Kill Computers” for Pete’s problems.

Robert D. Bowers

There is a saying about you know things are getting bad when you can't tell if it's reality or a joke.  I know of too many incidences like that to find this funny - and I DO find this frightening as I've heard worse and it fits in with reality in recent years.  (It reminds me a bit of SLAPP lawsuits I've known about - which are SUPPOSED to be against the law.)

If it's a joke, I hope that there is a disclaimer that comes out - and mentioned on this server as I don't 'do' podcasts.

Bob

N4FBZ

Paul Smith

Hmmm. Where's there smoke...I smell more, a rat maybe ?  ;-)

Christopher Miller

Isn't it April 1st?

RCC WB5YYM

My friend Bill, I certainly hurt to hear the legal woes of your blog which which I can no longer mention by name without fear of losing my entire retirement savings and more. After reading the blog post today and your passioned plea for suggestions of a new name, I feel you would be safe in changing the name from ""Solder Smoke" to "Smoder Sloke". I think that no lawyer in their right mind would draft a letter that may end up in a court of law that reads "We, the people of "Solder Smoke"hearby demand that the people of Smoder Sloke to cease and desist". This would make any challenge in court so confusing to present, that no judge, or jury could ever understand which way to rule. I wish you all the best with the "Smolder Sloke" blog...I mean the Sloder Sloke".. I mean the "Smodder skoke....O well you know what I mean.

Best 73s

Randy
WB5YYM

Bill Meara

Thanks Randy.  But I fear your suggestion might lead to problems with the Smore industry.  They have some scary lawyers. 73  Bill

On Sunday, April 1, 2018, 7:00:37 PM EDT, RCC WB5YYM <curtis03@...> wrote:

[...]

Dr Fred Hambrecht

All will be well April second.

v/r

[...]