Topics

uBitx Component list

Alan -MMØWXT

Hi i, has anyone a component list available for the Ubitx ?

Kind regards

Alan

Noel-ZR6DX

HI Alan,  email me and I will send you a BOM file in Excel format . I will also need to email you the circuit diagram as my component annotation is not the same as the original circuit from Ashhar.   I run a youth club called Hammies ZS6ZU and I have designed a PCB for THT components. We have populated two PCB's and are busy with the testing phase. The idea here, is to get the kids to build their own transceiver using though hole components.

73
Noel de ZR6DX

Michael

Noel,

I would be interested in this also - Think it would make a great project
--

KG5UMH
Michael - DM93am

Ken KM4NFQ <km4nfq@...>

Are the components on the microBITX 0805, 1206, or ???

On Tue, Mar 20, 2018 at 9:18 AM, Michael <kg5umh@...> wrote:
Noel,

I would be interested in this also - Think it would make a great project
--

KG5UMH
Michael - DM93am

Walter

A Component list would be great
--
73, W9KJO
Walter

Ken, most of the SMD components are 1206 size.

Joel
N6ALT

R S

Noel, I would also be very interested and appreciative in this.

Thanks very much,
Ron.  KJ4FFG

On Sunday, March 18, 2018, 05:47, Noel-ZR6DX <zr6dx@...> wrote:

HI Alan,  email me and I will send you a BOM file in Excel format . I will also need to email you the circuit diagram as my component annotation is not the same as the original circuit from Ashhar.   I run a youth club called Hammies ZS6ZU and I have designed a PCB for THT components. We have populated two PCB's and are busy with the testing phase. The idea here, is to get the kids to build their own transceiver using though hole components.

73
Noel de ZR6DX

Can you send me a copy of the BOM for the uBITX?
Thanks,
Jim W0CHL

jfein2000@...

Can I get a copy of that component list as well please.  Thanks Jeff VK3GMO ex WA2GMO

n4eev

Maybe add it to the files section?

Mike