Shipped, me too

John Scott

Finally got the notice that my uBITX has been shipped to India Post.  Ordered it 1/20/18 and received notice 3/13/18.  It would appear that they are catching up a little as I expected about a 45+ day turn around.  Thanks for all the posts, now I will have to try to figure out which ones apply to my unit ;-)
John
KK5VH

John Scott

Received my package 3/16/2018.  It was held up in customs for an extra 12 hours (according to the tracking).
Unit # is 928/3 ( I think) the slash could be a 1 but I doubt it. And at the end of the numbers there is an upside down U...
Now the fun begins.
If you want to extend the display - I used a ribbon cable that was an old hard drive interface cable.  It was only 6" long and I used a double row 90 degree pins for the connection to the rarduino  board itself.  Let me know if you want to see some pictures and I will see if I can send them.. :-)
John
KK5VH

John Scott

Ooops forgot my email address: