Topics

uBitx Manager for Mac?

Mike Lichtman

Is there a uBitx manager program available for the Mac OS? 73 Mike KF6KXG

Karl Heinz Kremer, K5KHK

Last time I checked, it was just the Windows .exe, which can be made to work on LINUX with Mono. I tried Mono on my Mac, but it did not work. I also tried Wine. It does come up, but I have no idea how to get the USB port configured.
--
Karl Heinz - K5KHK

w7hd.rh <w7hd.rh@...>

In your .wine/dosdevices directory you will add a soft link to the USB port like this:

sudo ln -s /dev/ttyUSB0 ~/.wine/dosdevices/com1

This link is permanent, so you only have to do it once.

Hope this works okay on a Mac (I do Linux).

Ron W7HD