Topics

Fw: uBitx delivery

Nick Trollope

Hello chaps,

Paid for a ubitx on 14 January 18. Does anyone have any idea what delivery times are like at the moment?

Thanks
Nick
G4FAT

Ron

Should only a few days away from shipping. I ordered mine on 10 January and it was shipped on 7 March. Shipped via DHL and delivery is estimated for 14 March.

Ron
W5RKW

Fr Richard R <rickocr2005@...>

Nick,
I paid for mine on 19 January, this is the response I received when I asked yesterday about shipping estimation:

"Your order for uBITX will be shipped in a week's time."

Fr Richard
WB8YXF

On Thursday, March 8, 2018, 1:31:47 PM EST, Nick Trollope <www.aplaceinfrance.com@...> wrote:

Hello chaps,

Paid for a ubitx on 14 January 18. Does anyone have any idea what delivery times are like at the moment?

Thanks
Nick
G4FAT

John KG9DK

Nick,
I ordered mine on Jan. 8th,got a heads up from PayPal yesterday that it has been shipped.  Based on that I would say about 2 months from the day you order to ship date.

john kg9dk

Nelson

Hoowdy All,

I ordered my uBITX on January 11th, 2018 and was notified by PayPal that my order shipped today (March 9th, 2018).  I had it shipped by India Post so expect another month for it to arrive...

Nelson

--
I always thought the Universe was a wonderfully strange place until I studied Particle Physics - I now know the Universe is, in fact, profoundly odd in nature

Noel f6bgc

Hi uBITX group,

who knows if March 9th delivery batch has good or tested  TDA 2822 ?

73 - noel f6bgc

Hoowdy All,

I ordered my uBITX on January 11th, 2018 and was notified by PayPal that my order shipped today (March 9th, 2018).  I had it shipped by India Post so expect another month for it to arrive...

Nelson

On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 1:38 PM, John KG9DK <jab3739@...> wrote:
Nick,
I ordered mine on Jan. 8th,got a heads up from PayPal yesterday that it has been shipped.  Based on that I would say about 2 months from the day you order to ship date.

john kg9dk

--
I always thought the Universe was a wonderfully strange place until I studied Particle Physics - I now know the Universe is, in fact, profoundly odd in nature

Gary Shriver

Great question..  what TDA 2820s are they shipping in the current batch?

73 - Gary

who knows if March 9th delivery batch has good or tested  TDA 2822 ?

73 - noel f6bgc

Hoowdy All,

I ordered my uBITX on January 11th, 2018 and was notified by PayPal that my order shipped today (March 9th, 2018).  I had it shipped by India Post so expect another month for it to arrive...

Nelson

On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 1:38 PM, John KG9DK <jab3739@...> wrote:

Nick,
I ordered mine on Jan. 8th,got a heads up from PayPal yesterday that it has been shipped.  Based on that I would say about 2 months from the day you order to ship date.

john kg9dk

--

I always thought the Universe was a wonderfully strange place until I studied Particle Physics - I now know the Universe is, in fact, profoundly odd in nature

ON7HC

Hi,

Ordered µBitx on december 26 ($ 109)
Shipped on february 26  (India Post).
Received on march 8.

It only took 10 days with India Post !

But ...  before I could even see the package, had to pay additional $ 55  (€ 43,87), Belgian taxes and handling !
Robbery ...  :)

By the way,  U1 is WX.  I will replace it.

73
Herman

Rod Clifton <rclifton@...>

I ordered mine Dec 19 and had shipped India Post.  Arrived March 6 in VE3 Land.

Rod

w2ttt <w2ttt@...>

Ordered mine on January 9th and it arrived in W2-land via DHL on March 9th.
73,
Gordon Beattie, W2TTT

Nick Trollope

I have just received my notification from PayPal! Top result!
N.
G4FAT