Topics

uBITX Manager

davidaker@...

Anyone having issues with 0.98 ubitx memory manager writing to ubitx? I keep getting receive errors when trying to write.  I've checked com port and baud rate.

Ian Lee

davidaker

There is no error feedback when writing in uBITX yet.
What version of uBITX firmware do you use?
Do not errors occur when reading?

Ian KD8CEC

--
Best 73
KD8CEC / Ph.D ian lee

davidaker@...

Thanks for the reply.  I'm using 1.04 and indeed the error occurs when reading.

error message

error receive length = 1/1027

73,
David
K0PD

Ian Lee

David

It seems that there is a communication problem with uBITX that communication error occurred in both reading and writing.
If you have another computer, would you try it again there?
The top setting is 38400, None, 8, One.

Can you test one more?
uBITX Firmware CEC Version is compatible with most software.
If you have a CAT control program that you are using, please Communication test with it
You can also use programs such as Ham Radio Deluxe, FLDIGI, Wsjt-x, and JT-65HF.

Please refer to the blog below for CAT program setting.

Ian KD8CEC

Thanks for the reply.  I'm using 1.04 and indeed the error occurs when reading.

error message

error receive length = 1/1027

73,
David
K0PD

--
Best 73
KD8CEC / Ph.D ian lee
kd8cec@...
www.hamskey.com (my blog)

davidaker@...

Thanks Ian, for some reason I was using 9600, changed it to 38400 and that did the trick.  Thanks for your patience.
David

Carlos E. Wenzel <Ik2yra@...>

 Dear Ian,
I found this problem...
my ubitx is Firm. 1.05_w    and Manager v0.99  both downloaded from your Site.
Error receive length = 0/1027
I'm doing something wrong??
Tks
Carlos ik2yra

Thanks Ian, for some reason I was using 9600, changed it to 38400 and that did the trick.  Thanks for your patience.
David

--
Carlos Wenzel
ik2yra@...

Vince Loschiavo

Ian,
I am having difficulties trying to get uBITX Mgr v0.2 to read from UBITX.  I've tried the resisitor solution and the capacitor solution with no data showing in Manager.  The display does show db:40000000 and second line the standard LSB and Frequency.
any suggestions (from anyone would be appreciated)
N2AIE
Vince

Ian Lee

Vince

Please check the link below.

uBITX Manager communicates with uBITX which KD8CEC Version's firmware uploaded.
Please turn off uBITX and check the version that appears.

If the link above does not work, please tell us which uBITX firmware version you are using, uBITX Manager version.

Ian KD8uCEC

Ian,
I am having difficulties trying to get uBITX Mgr v0.2 to read from UBITX.  I've tried the resisitor solution and the capacitor solution with no data showing in Manager.  The display does show db:40000000 and second line the standard LSB and Frequency.
any suggestions (from anyone would be appreciated)
N2AIE
Vince

--
Best 73
KD8CEC / Ph.D ian lee
kd8cec@...
www.hamskey.com (my blog)

SUNIL A R

same problem in my ubitx how can solve

Error receive length = 0/1027

Mike G4GOU

When using version 1.110 on my v6 modified with Nextion and CEC version 1.200 I had the same error.

I did find however if I left the unit off and only connected the usb connection then it all worked fine - I could also turn on the 12v supply at that point and it still continued to work.

73
Mike
G4GOU/EA7KIP