Topics

ubitx order

davekn4ok@...

Hi Group,

I ordered a ubitx Feb 11th and went with the DHL shipment.   Have not seen it yet and was wondering if anyone else is still waiting?

Dave KN4OK

V Zecchinelli

I think they are up to around January 4 order date.

On 3/4/2018 2:53 PM, davekn4ok via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi Group,

I ordered a ubitx Feb 11th and went with the DHL shipment.   Have not seen it yet and was wondering if anyone else is still waiting?

Dave KN4OK

K5ESS

Turnaround time from order to receipt is running on the order of 60 days.  I ordered my second unit on Feb 3

Mike

K5ESS

I ordered a ubitx Feb 11th and went with the DHL shipment.   Have not seen it yet and was wondering if anyone else is still waiting?

Dave KN4OK

James Tate

I ordered mine Jan 4th. I am hopeful that I will see the tracking number soon. This has been painful waiting on the confirmation that is being sent.

73

KW4SZ

Turnaround time from order to receipt is running on the order of 60 days.  I ordered my second unit on Feb 3

Mike

K5ESS

I ordered a ubitx Feb 11th and went with the DHL shipment.   Have not seen it yet and was wondering if anyone else is still waiting?

Dave KN4OK

Rocco Conte

Ordered mine on Dec 31st and it arrived today March 4th