See, patience pays off.

Chris

mrz80

On 2018-02-27 13:25, vk7hch@... wrote:
Hooray, purchased 29/12/17, shipped today.
Using the DHL option so should have it in about a week.
Thank you #HFSIGNALS team
See, patience pays off.
Oh frabjous joy! Just got my notification as well. Shipping today, ordered 12/30/17. Waiting with 'bated breath.

Bruce H. McIntosh @mrz80 www.afn.org/~scotsman WA4UF
Network geek with a strong affinity for Telecasters

Walter Keen

I ordered mine on 2/3/18 , Looks like I might be waiting for a while

On Tue, Feb 27, 2018 at 10:25 AM, <vk7hch@...> wrote:
Hooray, purchased 29/12/17, shipped today.
Using the DHL option so should have it in about a week.
Thank you #HFSIGNALS team
See, patience pays off.

Chris

Vince Vielhaber

That would be my guess!

Vince.

<mailto:vk7hch@...>> wrote:

Hooray, purchased 29/12/17, shipped today.
Using the DHL option so should have it in about a week.
Thank you #HFSIGNALS team
See, patience pays off.

Chris

vk7hch@...

From the DHL tracking site:

Wednesday, February 28, 2018 Location Time Piece
6 Departed Facility in DELHI (NEW DELHI) - INDIA DELHI (NEW DELHI) - INDIA 08:01

1 Piece

5 Processed at DELHI (NEW DELHI) - INDIA DELHI (NEW DELHI) - INDIA 07:15

1 Piece

4 Arrived at Sort Facility DELHI (NEW DELHI) - INDIA DELHI (NEW DELHI) - INDIA 06:34

1 Piece

Tuesday, February 27, 2018 Location Time Piece
3 Departed Facility in HYDERABAD - INDIA HYDERABAD - INDIA 23:26

1 Piece

2 Processed at HYDERABAD - INDIA HYDERABAD - INDIA 23:06

1 Piece

1 Shipment picked up HYDERABAD - INDIA 16:18

1 Piece

Estimated Delivery:Tuesday, March 06, 2018By End of Day

vk7hch@...

EVENT CATEGORY
01 Mar 18 5:40 AM - Customs status updated - MELBOURNE,AUSTRALIA

Further Details - Shipment has been given a release by Customs.
Next Steps - Unless there is an adhoc exam or a stop by another regulatory authority the shipment will proceed to delivery

vk7hch@...

And on the 2nd of March, I have it in my hand. Ridiculous isn't it, 2 weeks for an eBay item from the next state, 4 days for an item from India!
Now the much anticipated fun begins!

My ordered 24/12/17. , Get shipment notification 19/2/18  and later 2 weeks received the package today. with India post to Thailand

On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 7:40 AM, <vk7hch@...> wrote:
And on the 2nd of March, I have it in my hand. Ridiculous isn't it, 2 weeks for an eBay item from the next state, 4 days for an item from India!
Now the much anticipated fun begins!

Brien Wankel

I ordered Jan 4, just got my ship notification today!

On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 5:07 AM, chokelive E29AHU <chokelive@...> wrote:
My ordered 24/12/17. , Get shipment notification 19/2/18  and later 2 weeks received the package today. with India post to Thailand

On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 7:40 AM, <vk7hch@...> wrote:
And on the 2nd of March, I have it in my hand. Ridiculous isn't it, 2 weeks for an eBay item from the next state, 4 days for an item from India!
Now the much anticipated fun begins!

Nick KK4WMX

Paypal sent shipping notice on 2/28/2018 & package arrived today (3/2/2018). Original order date was 1/1/2018, so pretty much a 60 day turnaround.

Charles Wall

I ordered January 2nd.  It shipped February 28th and arrived at  my home in Tennessee today, March 2nd.  Serial number n376/3.

oldnormanbates <oldnormanbates@...>

Purchased 30 Dec of 2017 std shipping
Received no email from PayPal account or Hfsignals email (yet😎😎)😘😘
But But But WOW Woweeeee
DHL Express Mar 2 2018 17:00PST to RememberTubes ® N7PB Paul OldNormanBates
It's Here Seattle WA USA CN87uq

DHL Express DHL Express DHL Express
RECEIVED RECEIVED RECEIVED RECEIVED
1ea uBitx Transceiver Kit 😂😂😂😂
RECEIVED RECEIVED RECEIVED RECEIVED
I'm Happy 😍😍😍

--

oldnormanbates@...

BITX40 ord 2/24/2018, shipped 3/3/2018, sched delivery 3/7 - terrific
now for the uBITX ordered 3/1/2018 ):>