Topics

uBITIX Shipped

Rick Price

uBITX  ordered on 12-25-2017, received PayPal notice of item being shipped 2/20/2018, with DHL tracking number to US.  Expected delivery on Thursday 2-22, but with customs it probably won't be until Saturday or Monday.

Vince Vielhaber

DHL handles their own customs processing. They don't have to wait for the US Customs to approve it. I've ordered things from China and had them at my door in 2 days. The two B40s I ordered took a sightseeing tour of Germany on the way here and still got here in 2-4 days. The length of time depends a lot on what day it was shipped and if there's a weekend involved. eg. shipped on Thursday, look for it next week.

Vince.

On 02/20/2018 07:25 AM, Rick Price wrote:
uBITX ordered on 12-25-2017, received PayPal notice of item being
shipped 2/20/2018, with DHL tracking number to US. Expected delivery on
Thursday 2-22, but with customs it probably won't be until Saturday or
Monday.

N5YFA

"uBITX  ordered on 12-25-2017, received PayPal notice of item being shipped 2/20/2018, with DHL tracking number to US.  Expected delivery on Thursday 2-22 [...]."

Same here.

WA9GQT@...

uBITX ordered on 12-23-2017. Received shipping email on Mon, Feb 19, 2018 5:29 am with DHL tracking number. It was delivered to me on Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:55am.
That was definitely worth the extra $10. Wow, very impressive! Thanks Farhan and all.
73, Rod WA9GQT

Jim Sheldon

Mine shipped same date, picked up Hyderabad 16:38 their time on the 19th - took 24 hours to get to Bangalore (got there 1646 on the 20th) and got hung up in Bangalore for some reason.  Finally left Bangalore 12:49 p.m. 21st (today Bangalore time), got to Leipzig, Germany 18:02 Leipzig time and left there at 19:55 today, Leipzig time.  Original delivery estimate to Wichita, KS was today by end of day.  Ain't gonna happen and it will probably get hung up in Cincinnati or Chicago for customs clearance like the last one did for a couple of days.  Maybe get here Friday, but I'm going to be surprised if it doesn't take until Monday but that's still only 7  days like the HF Signals website says.  The first one did only take 5 days to get here though.  We'll see.  At least it's enroute and over the Atlantic somewhere --

Jim - W0EB