Topics

Ubitx and 60 meters

Walter Robard Seiler <waltrseiler@...>

Having put together the bitx40 and enjoying that I decided to purchase the ubitx.

I don’t  see any posts on USB on 60 meters, how is upper side and selected on this band.

In the documentation it says that USB is automatically selected after 10 MHz

Thanks
Walt VE7CWS

M Garza <mgarza896@...>

Hi Walt,
You would use the function switch, built into the encoder, to go into the menu and select USB.  That is all that has to be done.

Marco - KG5PRT

On Feb 14, 2018 10:20 AM, "Walter Robard Seiler" <waltrseiler@...> wrote:
Having put together the bitx40 and enjoying that I decided to purchase the ubitx.

I don’t  see any posts on USB on 60 meters, how is upper side and selected on this band.

In the documentation it says that USB is automatically selected after 10 MHz

Thanks
Walt VE7CWS

Walter Robard Seiler <waltrseiler@...>

Thanks for that, I thought it might be something as simple as that

cheers and 73
WRS VE7CWS