Topics

Ubitx delivery suggestion

Bill Robbins

I will be gone for an extended time when my DHL ubitx arrives. If a signature is required does anyone have a suggestion to get my hands on it. Neighbors are too remote.

Bill

Clark Martin

Go to the DHL website, they have a mechanism for dealing with that problem.

Clark Martin
KK6ISP

On Feb 20, 2018, at 6:48 PM, Bill Robbins <wa8cdu@...> wrote:

I will be gone for an extended time when my DHL ubitx arrives. If a signature is required does anyone have a suggestion to get my hands on it.  Neighbors are too remote.

at91r40008

Have it send to a nearby DHL depot for hold. A neighbor doesn't have to be close just have it redirected to a neighbor.
You should be able to do it on line once you have the tracking number.
That is what I do with UPS, Fedex and USPS. I don't see why it wouldn't work with DHL. Also, sometimes DHL send
the last leg through USPS.
Good luck.

--
73, Yvon NU6I

rlawson695@...

Call DHL, and ask them. When my uBITX came a man in regular car stop at end of drive,put it at front door and left. No signature was needed.  73’s de AC8XZ

Tim Gorman

Same here. I wasn't here when the DHL guy left it at my front door today! BTW, my order date was 12/20/2017.

bill richardson

I didn’t have to sign using DHL

On Feb 20, 2018, at 9:48 PM, Bill Robbins <wa8cdu@...> wrote:

I will be gone for an extended time when my DHL ubitx arrives. If a signature is required does anyone have a suggestion to get my hands on it. Neighbors are too remote.

Bill

Art Howard

I called DHL and they told me to leave a note on the door with my shipping number and my signature.
 As it turned out I was home when it was delivered by a courier and no signature was required anyhow so go figure.

On 12 Feb 2018 5:56 pm, "Bill Robbins" <wa8cdu@...> wrote:
I will be gone for an extended time when my DHL ubitx arrives. If a signature is required does anyone have a suggestion to get my hands on it.  Neighbors are too remote.

Bill

Vince Vielhaber

If anyone's worried about future deliveries, when the DHL guy or gal gets to your house, ask them for a signature release. DHL will keep it on file so you don't need to worry about it. I have them on file with both DHL and FedEx.

Vince.

<mailto:wa8cdu@...>> wrote:

I will be gone for an extended time when my DHL ubitx arrives. If a
signature is required does anyone have a suggestion to get my hands
on it. Neighbors are too remote.

Bill

Mikee

having trouble with email.

this is a test.

On 2/20/2018 17:48, Bill Robbins wrote:
I will be gone for an extended time when my DHL ubitx arrives. If a signature is required does anyone have a suggestion to get my hands on it. Neighbors are too remote.

Bill

Art Howard

Testicle 5-9

On 14 Feb 2018 1:32 am, "Mikee" <mikeeppler@...> wrote:
having trouble with email.

this is a test.

On 2/20/2018 17:48, Bill Robbins wrote:
I will be gone for an extended time when my DHL ubitx arrives. If a signature is required does anyone have a suggestion to get my hands on it.  Neighbors are too remote.

Bill

K9WIS

I did not have to sign for mine...
Brian K9WIS