Topics

RadI2Cino boards temporarily sold out! #ubitx

Jim Sheldon

Ladies & Gentlemen, the response to this offering has been overwhelming.  The initial run of boards, both bare boards and the option 2 boards with the SMD semiconductors already installed from this initial offering are SOLD OUT.  More boards are on order but due to the Chinese New Year they won't be shipping until around the end of the month.

We ask that you please hold all inquiries and orders until I re-announce the availability of the next batch.  We have decided NOT to allow any pre-ordering to avoid the tremendous overhead involved in keeping track of incoming orders while trying to do other design work.

Thank you very much for your understanding and we are very sorry for the inconvenience.  The RadI2Cino boards will again be available just not immediately.

Jim Sheldon - W0EB

Hank W6IR <w6ir@...>

Have you sent out email to the lucky ones? I haven't seen anything from you so assume I was too late.

Hank
W6IR

Jim Sheldon

Hi Hank,
Was just getting ready to email you when this came in.  You are still in the queue for one with the SMD semiconductors installed.  I ran out of the 5 volt regulators because my last order from Mouser was delayed in shipping.  I ordered Friday but they didn't get it out till today.  UPS won't deliver it until around 5 p.m. tomorrow.  I have the last 5 boards in process and your's will be the next of them up when the SMD 7805's come in.  5 minute to solder it on and I may even be able to make the last pick up at the grocery store tomorrow night if you still want it.

I'll let you know when it's done.  You can PayPal me the $45 now if you like or wait until I tell you it's finished.  Your choice on that though.

Jim - W0EB

PayPal address is w0eb@...