Topics

Raduino separate

K9HZ <bill@...>

This doesn’t have to be so painful.  There are good solutions:

1.       There are several replacement technologies for the Raduino offered by people on this site.  You have the option to buy one of them as a replacement.

2.       Those of us with the proper equipment could be “neighborly” and fix the broken Raduinos for others.  Just need people to step up.

3.       Someone with excellent layout skills could generate copy-write-less gerbers for the existing board and post them on OSH Park for everyone to use.  Then you can order spare blank boards.

Owner - Operator

Big Signal Ranch – K9ZC

Staunton, Illinois

Owner – Operator

Villa Grand Piton – J68HZ

Soufriere, St. Lucia W.I.

Rent it: www.VillaGrandPiton.com

Like us on Facebook! facebook icon

Moderator – North American QRO Yahoo Group.

email:  bill@...