Topics

106 top band

dave

while waiting for my ubitx  v6 to arrive i am contemplating top band any one have any thoughts or ideas on getting the rig to cover top band     dave  c  gw0nvf

bill richardson

It works for me. You will need to add a simple low pass filter.

On Jan 28, 2020, at 9:10 AM, dave <dgclifford@...> wrote:

while waiting for my ubitx  v6 to arrive i am contemplating top band any one have any thoughts or ideas on getting the rig to cover top band     dave  c  gw0nvf

Bill Cromwell

Hi,

Just to reinforce Bill's reply, I have not yet built the filter for 160 (not 106) but I have been using my V3 to listen to it. I have the filter to allow transmitting on my agenda. It seems to be happy there. In fact, I have dialed down into the broadcast band:) No joy on 630 meters.

73,

Bill KU8H

https://ubitx.net/2018/02/16/top-band-160m-external-lpf/

--