Thanks guys!

Roy
WA0YMH

On Feb 6, 2018 3:00 PM, "KD8CGH" <rkayakr@...> wrote:
It's the Wiki link on the bottom of the left hand side list of links on every groups.io page.
Click uBitx, then mods or software

    Bob
        KD8CGH

KD8CGH

It's the Wiki link on the bottom of the left hand side list of links on every groups.io page.
Click uBitx, then mods or software

    Bob
        KD8CGH

M Garza <mgarza896@...>

On Feb 6, 2018 12:16 PM, "Roy Appleton" <twelveoclockhigh@...> wrote:
Link?

Roy
WA0YMH

On Feb 6, 2018 12:10 PM, "KD8CGH" <rkayakr@...> wrote:
I've been adding to the uBitx Wiki as a way to find posts on mods and software. I urge software and hardware mods authors to keep the wiki current and for others to populate the trouble shooting wiki. If we can keep the wiki current not only can we find useful topics, but we can reduce people asking the same questions over and over.
      Bob
         KD8CGH

Roy Appleton