Topics

New file uploaded to BITX20@groups.io

BITX20@groups.io Notification <BITX20+notification@...>

Hello,

This email message is a notification to let you know that a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the BITX20@groups.io group.

File: ubitx_V2_00R.zip

Uploaded By: Jim Sheldon

Latest NON I2C release from W0EB/W2CTX - ubitx_V2_00R contains totally restructured menu system - SPLIT is working - slight rewiring of CW Key Jack is required but this VASTLY improves the CW keying - full instructions are included in the PDF manual -- see README.TXT in the zipfile for change details.

You can access this file at the URL:
https://groups.io/g/BITX20/files/%23ubitx%20ubitx%20release%20software%20from%20W0EBW2CTX/ubitx_V2_00R.zip

Cheers,
The Groups.io Team

BITX20@groups.io Notification <BITX20+notification@...>

Hello,

This email message is a notification to let you know that a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the BITX20@groups.io group.

File: ubitx_V2_00R.zip

Uploaded By: Jim Sheldon

Latest NON I2C release from W0EB/W2CTX - ubitx_V2_00R contains totally restructured menu system - SPLIT is working - slight rewiring of CW Key Jack is required but this VASTLY improves the CW keying - full instructions are included in the PDF manual -- see README.TXT in the zipfile for change details. File has been replaced due to newer instruction manual contained in the zipfile.