Topics

At long last!!

David Robertson

I finally got my paypal e-mail indicating my uBITX radio is shipping. As for many others it has been a long wait. Looking forward for the DSL package at my door

73
Dave KD1NA

Vince Vielhaber

DSL? Coming via internet connection? :)

Do you recall your order date?

Vince.

On 02/05/2018 11:39 AM, David Robertson wrote:
I finally got my paypal e-mail indicating my uBITX radio is shipping. As
for many others it has been a long wait. Looking forward for the DSL
package at my door

73
Dave KD1NA

bill richardson

Great news Dave.. got mine last week and it’s built in a case and firmware updated..

Good seeing you at BBQCon a few weeks ago.

73 Bill Ng1p

On Feb 5, 2018, at 11:39 AM, David Robertson <kd1na363@...> wrote:

KD1NA

Leland Lannoye

Mine was December 20, 2017.

On 2/5/2018 11:46 AM, Vince Vielhaber wrote:
DSL? Coming via internet connection?  :)

Do you recall your order date?

Vince.

On 02/05/2018 11:39 AM, David Robertson wrote:
I finally got my paypal e-mail indicating my uBITX radio is shipping. As
for many others it has been a long wait. Looking forward for the DSL
package at my door

73
Dave KD1NA
---
http://www.avg.com

David Robertson

Sorry about that. My order date was December 16, 2017. Hope the rest of you that are waiting I hope you get your radio soon
73
Dave KD1NA

--
Dave Robertson KD1NA

Art Howard

Ordered my new uBITX on December 18th just got notification of shipping.
 I ordered via DHL so hopefully not much longer