Topics

UBITX - COLOUR TFT - ATMEGA - CONFIGURATION / CONNECTIVITY DIAGRAM #ubitx

Joe

See attached  diagram I use for connecting the Colour TFT and atmega to the UBITX

Joe
VE1BWV

Bert N8NN

Can you point me to the software to download into the ATMega board?  Thanks!

Is the 3.2" TFT display with an expansion board shield mounted to the Mega?

Bert

Joe

Good morning, Bert

The project does not require a shield.
The 2.8 display plugs directly into atmega2560.
Others sizes of display will plug in as well

Files info located at
http://vu2spf.blogspot.ca
The url for the file is there... Githib

Joe