Re: uBITX and ft8

Rafael Pinto [PU1OWL]

On Fri, Oct 8, 2021 at 04:30 AM, Ashhar Farhan wrote:
A more aggressive front end filter migth eliminate the noise substantially. The ubitx front end is wide open. While tuned to 21 Mhz, it  can overload from a 100 khz noise from an smps.
The bitx40, being a monobander had the luxury of a triple tuned front end. You could add something similar and see if the noise drops.
I had this weird idea of having some external BPF on the uBitx for 15m, but never went ahead with it. Thinking again it could be rigged just by the T/R relay, but then I would lock the uBitx...