Re: Firmware options for the current uBitx v6 with the 2.8" tft display #ili9341

Nitin William

Hello Mark,

Thanks for your revert. That takes care of my query.
I have arranged the UI Buttons as per my needs by modifying main_button.h  and it works well.

One area where I need your help is in CW mode.
When I key down and hold the key (like a long Dah....), the set remain in TX mode, however if I key down for second time before time out of first the set comes out of TX mode. (Sending Dit Dah really slowly)
Seems like the CW key down counter is not resetting to count from second key down.
Please advice.

Thanks
VU3GAO