PCB

Bill Schofield <g0bak-m@...>

Hi all. I have posted a pic, I hope in the photos section. This is my
first attempt at using Press & Peel to create PCB's as I usually use
the island method etc for my projects. I was so impressed with the
results, to say this was my first attempt, I made the effort to tell
you all about it. See the site at
http://www.ronlin.co.uk/pressnpeel.html
I wish everyone good luck with the project. While I think on, Plumb
Centre in the UK have a 1/2" Delta Tap Washer Cat No C54018 in stock.
The price is £1.80 plus VAT for 10 washers. Not sure if they will
post but they have branches everywhere. All the best, de Bill G0BAK.