Re: MSOP vs SSOP

Yan,

Use plain Ferric Chloride solution and rock the tray while etching for a even etch. College lab supply stores will stock them anywhere IMHO.

H2O2 is used as a bleach by the YLs, check with your XYL !!

73 Raj vu2zap

Well, it seems that I did not print the odd pages...
This also explains why I was missing information I though I had before when I was having a quick look on the computer!

The problem is I am not able to find Hydrogen Peroxide here.
Before when I was in France I was used to etch PCB, but here it is more difficult.
Even a PCB I have to buy abroad...