Thanks for the update.
73's
Mans. 9H1GB

On 05/25/2010 01:48 AM, 2E0ZHN wrote:

Dear Frank, Jerry et all,

First please accept my sincere apologies, the kits were shipped today
only as I had to go on an unplanned business trip and I only got back
to the UK yesterday. I can confirm that ALL kits are now posted and
should be with you soon (USA, Brazil & Malta all posted).

I will shortly upload an updated status file showing shipment dates
for your orders.

The good thing out of this is that in my absence I received the
remaining Molex connectors so you all should be getting a complete kit.

To the European orders, I will post the remaining connectors in the
coming day or two.

I am hoping also to place in the files section the first issue of the
manual, hopefully this weekend.

Once again my apologies for the delay, hope you find the kit to your
liking.

73's Elia, 2E0ZHN