Re: any usa smdBITX arrivals?

Yaya

Dear Frank, Jerry et all,

First please accept my sincere apologies, the kits were shipped today only as I had to go on an unplanned business trip and I only got back to the UK yesterday. I can confirm that ALL kits are now posted and should be with you soon (USA, Brazil & Malta all posted).

I will shortly upload an updated status file showing shipment dates for your orders.

The good thing out of this is that in my absence I received the remaining Molex connectors so you all should be getting a complete kit.

To the European orders, I will post the remaining connectors in the coming day or two.

I am hoping also to place in the files section the first issue of the manual, hopefully this weekend.

Once again my apologies for the delay, hope you find the kit to your liking.

73's Elia, 2E0ZHN