From: BITX20@groups.io <BITX20@groups.io> On Behalf Of W2CTX via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, April 18, 2021 11:33 AM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] radio will transmit CW but not voice

This may be an obvious statement but you say you key the mic.  Do you speak into the mic

to generate SSB signal?

On Saturday, April 17, 2021, 9:16:15 PM EDT, theaddies@... <theaddies@...> wrote:

Evan,

I should have also said that I am using an SDR as a receiver.  On the waveform when I key the microphone I see nothing.  Whilst, when I key the microphone with CW selected I can see the signal loud and clear.

Andrew