Good place to tap for PTT-OUT #v5

Rob French (KC4UPR)

Hi,

I'm looking to add a PTT-OUT to the back panel of my uBITX, to control e.g. an amplifier or a switch to isolate an external SDR during transmit.

My thought is to grab C154/D11 or one of the other filter-switching relay circuits.  Those look like easy places to tack a short wire to without having to completely disassembly my uBITX.

Two quick questions:
(1) Dumb question... but that junction does provide what I want, right?  i.e. +12V on transmit.
(2) Any downsides to tapping the +12V on transmit, from that location?  e.g. some RFI effect

Thanks,
Rob KC4UPR