New enhancements to TSW's Teensy 4.1 software #teensy

Jim Sheldon

Hi Gang,
For those of you that have TSW's enhanced Raduino that uses the Teensy 4.1 (not the 4.0 version with adapter), I just put the latest firmware on the TSW Website (www.w0eb.com) in the "Program & DOC Files" section.  It's version 1.45 and the software manual (included in the zip file as well as the document section) has been updated to include the changes/enhancements.

Basically, in addition to earlier USB Host Mode additions requiring adding a USB type "A" cable & connector to the rear panel of the uBITX Version 6, the software has now been upgraded to add 5 CW message memories that require the addition of the keyboard (mouse is also helpful) to enter or edit and use.  The S-meter display (requires the N8DAH or other suitable AGC board) has also been enlarged a bit to make it more readable and uses a moving bar similar to a meter pointer as the indicator.

The Teensy 4.1 Raduino kits are still available though it has proven difficult to send them to nations in EU due to new regulations there.  Some of the components of the kit have also sharply increased in price requiring modest increases in kit prices on our end.

All details are available on the TSW website.

73,
Jim - W0EB
TSW Project Coordinator