Re: uBITX V6 Aligment and CAT #calibration #cat

Vic WA4THR

I  think some people just tune for a tone different than the offset in their radio, so they don't always end up on the same frequency, but that is where RIT helps. I also see some pretty significant errors in frequencies reported by various SDR sites, so take those with a grain of salt. I think you have everything set right, but if you prefer a different "tone", just adjust the desired offset. Frankly, my ear is not always good at remembering tones, although I can certainly match tones to get on a frequency. I have a small ap in my cell phone that reports the frequency it is hearing and sometimes I play with that to see if things are centered right.

=Vic=