Definitely interested.

Regards
Owen

On Fri, 29 Jan 2021, 10:11 am gector, <gector@...> wrote:
Alright, so this is my first post here besides replies to other people.

I've made this little device to do WiFi CAT control for the UbitX v6.1, if anyone is interested I'll link the source code and post the schematic.
https://youtu.be/qx-zSLfK-3o

It currently only replaces the need for the USB cable to a computer, for audio you still need to run audio cables. If there is interest in this project, I can probably put together the programs required to do wifi audio as well. I work primarily on Linux, but this could work on windows later down the road.