Re: TUNE signal for tuning tuners

Vince Vielhaber

Not EXACTLY. The nano puts out 5V. I said to vary the voltage to get less out.

Vince.

On 01/19/2021 09:30 PM, Jerry Gaffke via groups.io wrote:
CW-KEY is doing exactly the same thing.
When transmitting CW, CLK2 is programmed to be at the transmit
frequency, CLK0 and CLK1 are shut down,
and a Nano IO pin drives 5v on CW-KEY to unbalance the mixer.

Jerry, KE7ER

On Tue, Jan 19, 2021 at 05:57 PM, Vince Vielhaber wrote:

To get less than full power out, you can vary the voltage from 0-5v.
TP13 (it looks like TP13 anyway) would be a good place to inject
that variable voltage, you'd probably want to use a diode and
resistor in line.

I did that on my B40 and it worked well. I put the pot right on the
front panel.

Vince.