Re: no audio beyond very quiet static #v6 #ubitxv6 #ubitxv6-help

Skip Davis

John measure Q90 base to emitter junction, if close to zero it has shorted. I measured about 500ohms. This will cause no output and loss of receive and it is still in circuit during receive.

Skip Davis, NC9O

On Jan 19, 2021, at 16:18, John Scarlett <John329@...> wrote:

The wires for volume control must be ok as the volume does adjust and all the wiring connectors match the photographs I had previously taken.
That being said it does seem likely that something must have been touched or dislodged while I was working possibly one of the many coils or even heat transferred to the wrong component while de-soldering.
I will check all the connection's around the PA transistors and look for touching wires on the coils as the video suggested and let you know the results.

73
John M7CPT