Re: TUNE signal for tuning tuners

Bob Lunsford

Simple way is to use the Manual Key option and CW mode to use the PTT for a +/-10W CW signal that will tell the tuner what frequency to center on for tuning. Maybe someone else can suggest a hard-wire way but this for me is the simplest way.

Bob — KK5R

On Tuesday, January 19, 2021, 6:30:47 PM EST, kg9hfrank@... <kg9hfrank@...> wrote:

This past weekend, I went back in time and reviewd posts back to 2018.

About half way through I started taking notes but... I did not take any notes on how to unbalance the balanced modular to get a signal out for using a tuner.

Anyone have that info available?

If I recall the ham disabled a resistor causing an imbalance and a steady signal came out which he used to tune his tuner.  He turned it on and off with a toggle switch.

--
Frank, KG9H