Re: From where to get the rx/tx control signal to the PA

Rubens Kamimura

hello Rafael and group,

As I said before, I use uBIX v4, and the radio enters RX just by feeding it with + 12Vdc, you can switch to TX: via VOX, CAT, PTT, CW woodpecker (manual) or Iambic A or B, etc ... Particularly I use the JTDX software in FT8 and do TX manually via the TUNE icon (in JTDX).
Any additional information will be QAP / QRV.
73's de Rubens py2pvb

Em sáb., 9 de jan. de 2021 às 17:44, Rafael Diniz <rafael@...> escreveu:

D7 right (TX_RX)? found.