From: Dean Souleles
Sent: Wednesday, January 6, 2021 3:10 PM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] Different Nano's

On Tue, Jan 5, 2021 at 11:44 AM, Mark Erbaugh wrote:

But more severely, it failed on the low level writes that I was using to set up timers:

Hi Mark - I don't use timers in my code.  Did a quick search - you probably already found these - but for the thread...

  1. Arduino Nano Every - setting up timer interrupt ISR
  2. GitHub - Kees-van-der-Oord/Arduino-Nano-Every-Timer-Controller-B: a drop in replacement for the TimerOne library for the Nano Every

Dean
KK4DAS