Re: Yet another Chernobyl IRF510 "event" #ubitx

Ted

What Arv said, above. Please, gentlemen, try to appreciate that we all have something going on in our lives besides amateur radio.

We're in this together, part of one humanity, and on the same team after all.

-ted
k3rta

On Sat, Dec 5, 2020 at 17:04, Arv Evans
<arvid.evans@...> wrote:
Most members of the group are tolerant of those who need help with their
BITX builds and operation.  Most are also willing to help, even when those
needing help are not graduate electrical engineers.  But occasionally the
frustration level becomes too high and communication breaks down.
Unfortunately egos can get in the way at both ends of the technology
envelope.  Please try to keep things cordial and friendly.

Arv
_._

On Sat, Dec 5, 2020 at 1:20 PM MadRadioModder <madradiomodder@...> wrote:

Ok.  You are on your own.  And… please don’t ask me for help in the future.