Onboard AGC PCB Installation #v5

David

I have a v5 that I didn't build until recently and when I ordered the unit I also ordered, different source, an AGC board that, with some mods to the v5 pcb, installs on top of the main pcb. However, I lost the instructions and I was wondering if anyone had a copy they can snap an photo of and send/post to me.   Also, I had a V3 that I recently built as well (life sometimes prevents getting to building things), now I understand the issue of the key clicks every time the encoder is moved.  I know there have been a lot of proposed fixes to this back in the day, I will search the forum for those.