Re: My son's V6 and other received birdies

Bob Lunsford

Just got a message from my son in Sacramento, CA re the birdies he received all over the place, even in his IC-730. This is to alert the group that when we get QRM in our radios, it may not be what we think it is at first so we need to keep an open mind when trying to chase down the source of such QRN.

Here is what he said:

My noise was coming from battery charger in garage. I’ll try to put beads on it to see if I can still use it. I’ll get out uBITX this weekend and check receive.

Bob — KK5R