Re: uBitx v5 issue

Jerry Gaffke

Antenna connector looks shorted to ground because there is a DC path through K3-13,11, K1-12,14, L1,L2,L3,L4, T2-1,6
Jerry, KE7ER

On Mon, Nov 23, 2020 at 12:33 PM, Bill Robbins wrote:
I am just completing my V5.  No power applied yet.   Everything is remove from the board and it lays naked in front of me.  The following connectors are installed; Power, Raduino, Audio, as well as the IFR510's.

My problem is that the both leads of the antenna connector, presumably ground and lead, show continuity to ground.  They are shorted. I find no solder bridges anywhere.

Ideas??

Bill