Re: uBitX v.6 schematic / driver and finals transistor symbols / #v6 #ubitxv6

IW4AJR Loris <lorisbollina@...>

TNX Evan !

Loris

On Mon, Nov 23, 2020 at 11:15 AM, Evan Hand wrote:
The harmonic issues were related to relay selection and board layout.  Those can be fixed in older versions with relay replacement.  Since it is the feedback from the low pass filters, changing the MOSFET should not really change the output.  I do not know of anyone trying it, so you could be right.

Both the harmonics and spur issues were fixed in the v5 and v6 boards.  I too can confirm that the problems are not found in the v5 that I have (one of the main reasons that I purchased a v5).  On ubitx.net you can find the recommended fixes for v3 and v4 boards.  The relay replacement did solve the harmonic issues with both of the v4 boards that I have.

The above is my interpretation of the data that I have reviewed or observed.  Again, and feedback is welcome, especially if there is an error.
73
Evan
AC9TU