Re: kit-projects AGC with uBITX v5 - need help #v5

KE2GKB

No worries rob life gets us all eventually, So off hand I'm not 100% sure what could be going on. So a few tests to try.

Can you try a 1V RMS ~550HZ signal? Sometimes I have noticed the detector is a little odd on higher frequencies. Second, Could you measure the resistance presented on the black Switch wire to ground in all 3 positions?

A low S-Meter (Or bias voltage as it also happens to be) is either the input buffer transistor being bad, Or what its feeding being bad. At least those are the typical issues. Lets start there

-- Tim Keller - KE2GKB https://shop.kit-projects.com