WARNING: Promotional offer

Jack, W8TEE

All:

I feel badly about the font size error that occurred in my Beginning C for Microcontrollers book, especially since you bought the printed book before it was hardly even reviewed. As it turns out, this error was totally my fault and not KDP's. The new book has increased the font size from 8 to 12-point and I have also added an index, which makes it more usable as a reference. As a result, the page count has increased from 380 to 475 pages. The narrative is virtually unchanged, except for the addition of the index.

I wrote to KDP to see if I could get the mailing addresses of the people who bought the book. For reasons I can understand, that request was denied. So, here's the deal:

1. Rip off the front cover of the book and three pages from somewhere near the middle of the book.
2. Mail the pages and cover with a check for $10 (or you can use my PayPal account--email me privately) to me at my address as given in QRZ.com. Be sure to include your address where the new book should be sent.

In return, I will mail you a new book to replace the one you just destroyed. I need you to post mark your return pages on or before Dec 5, 2020. The offer dies at midnight on Dec. 5th, 2020. On Dec. 6, I will order enough books to replace those who have ordered new ones. It seems to take Amazon about 14 days to get the books to me. Add in the Holiday mail rush, and it may take a little longer. After they arrive, I will try to mail the new book to you as quickly as I can.

It's an imperfect solution to a nettlesome problem, but the best I can come up with. For those who think I'm doing this to make money, I can assure you that, by the time I pay my cost for printing the new book (which increased by more than 20%) and the cost to mail it back to you, I will be losing money on the deal. Still, it's the right thing to do.

I do appreciate your support.

Jack, W8TEE

P.S., Read the three pages from the center of the book before you mail them back!

--
Jack, W8TEE