Re: K5BCQ board layout and pinouts

kg9hfrank@gmail.com

Arv, the speaker detached and bounced around.  Finals were bent and the AGC board was ripped out of the three pin connector.  Hot on the trail, I bent the transistors back straight, did some soldering and labeling and ... just now... found the initial instructions for the AGC board so I am all set.  For the others...    here is the link I found.   http://www.nd6t.com/uBITX/AGCkit.htm
The transmitter is now fully functional and this will help me to fix the AGC board.  (was thinking of jumping the pc board but think I will just complete the wiring.)
I got a great deal on this uBitz and looking forward to getting it on the air (with the AGC board!)
--
Frank, KG9H