Re: Interesting QST article

Bob Lunsford

I saw "one" LPF in the lower left-hand corner of the schemetic and some data on another page for other LPF's. But the uBITX is a complete rig for ham radio. I suspect that the radio would be a great receiver, though. (I still prefer the V6)...

Bob — KK5R

On Tuesday, November 17, 2020, 9:51:03 AM EST, Jerry Gaffke via groups.io <jgaffke@...> wrote:

Bob's LPF is in the lower right corner of the uSDX schematic.
Jerry, KE7ER

On Tue, Nov 17, 2020 at 04:26 AM, Bob Lunsford wrote:
That is indeed an interesting concept. I wonder if it would pass an FCC certification, though. A lowpass filter is needed, no doubt, and I don't see one. Nor AGC, etc., etc. But it is indeed interesting.