Re: Interesting QST article

Jack, W8TEE

Thanks, Bob! I'm really looking forward to it.

Jack, W8TEE

On Tuesday, November 17, 2020, 9:20:20 AM EST, Bob Lunsford via groups.io <nocrud222@...> wrote:

Jack, you have very nice images on your qrz.com webpage. Very nice...and impressive.

I'm sure you will be adding to this forum considering your background in education and ham radio. I look forward to your input.

Bob — KK5R

On Tuesday, November 17, 2020, 9:05:41 AM EST, Jack, W8TEE via groups.io <jjpurdum@...> wrote:

Hi Bob:

I just joined the group a few days ago and look forward to working on it. I've ordered a µSDR kit, but hope to modify it for a TFT display and a Teensy T4 processor. I'm not very adept at EE stuff, but not too bad on the firmware. I'm looking forward to it.

Jack, W8TEE

On Tuesday, November 17, 2020, 7:26:23 AM EST, Bob Lunsford via groups.io <nocrud222@...> wrote:

That is indeed an interesting concept. I wonder if it would pass an FCC certification, though. A lowpass filter is needed, no doubt, and I don't see one. Nor AGC, etc., etc. But it is indeed interesting.

Bob — KK5R

Schematic of the uSDX...

Inline image

On Tuesday, November 17, 2020, 6:46:58 AM EST, Bob Benedict, KD8CGH <rkayakr@...> wrote:

If you're interested in a truly amazing use of an Arduino in an SDR check out the uSDX transceiver
https://groups.io/g/ucx
    Bob  KD8CGH

--
Jack, W8TEE