Re: Interesting QST article

Bob Lunsford

Jack, you have very nice images on your qrz.com webpage. Very nice...and impressive.

I'm sure you will be adding to this forum considering your background in education and ham radio. I look forward to your input.

Bob — KK5R

On Tuesday, November 17, 2020, 9:05:41 AM EST, Jack, W8TEE via groups.io <jjpurdum@...> wrote:

Hi Bob:

I just joined the group a few days ago and look forward to working on it. I've ordered a µSDR kit, but hope to modify it for a TFT display and a Teensy T4 processor. I'm not very adept at EE stuff, but not too bad on the firmware. I'm looking forward to it.

Jack, W8TEE

On Tuesday, November 17, 2020, 7:26:23 AM EST, Bob Lunsford via groups.io <nocrud222@...> wrote:

That is indeed an interesting concept. I wonder if it would pass an FCC certification, though. A lowpass filter is needed, no doubt, and I don't see one. Nor AGC, etc., etc. But it is indeed interesting.

Bob — KK5R

Schematic of the uSDX...

Inline image

On Tuesday, November 17, 2020, 6:46:58 AM EST, Bob Benedict, KD8CGH <rkayakr@...> wrote:

If you're interested in a truly amazing use of an Arduino in an SDR check out the uSDX transceiver
https://groups.io/g/ucx
    Bob  KD8CGH

--
Jack, W8TEE