#For Sale A Few QRP Goodies #for

I have for sale a few kits from my radio desk that just don't get used.

50w QRP-Labs Amp 40m:
Built and tested by me with added 24v fan. I will also include a hand PTT that plug's into the amp and hit the red button when you are ready to TX (9v not included). PTT on this amp is high 5v and was meant to be used with the QCX line of radios. I made the hand key to use with other radios and testing, it's a 5v regulator and a push button wired to the 9v battery.

http://qrp-labs.com/50wpa.html

Asking 75$ Shipped CONUS or 90$ Shipped EU/UK or 85$ shipped CA

Antuino Black Box Testing Unit:
Bought from HFsignals at 2019 FDIM. This has been calibrated and updated with the new hardware mods and latest firmware. Tested and working! Box paint keeps chipping off real easy, see pictures.

https://www.hfsignals.com/index.php/antuino/

Asking 80$ Shipped CONUS or 95$ EU/UK or 90$ CA

Phaser 40m:
SER#80
Built and tested by me run's solid FT8/JS8 with enclosure, calibrated getting about 3-4Watts out.

https://midnightdesignsolutions.com/phaser/

105$ Shipped CONUS or 120$ EU/UK or 115$ CA

Take the lot for: 250$ Shipped CONUS or 265$ EU/UK or 260$ CA

Paypal preferred I pay fee's, ALL friends and family payments will be rejected.

Thanks for looking.

David

 N8DAH