Re: My son's QRM/RFI

Bob Lunsford

Just got this from my son. He also send some waterfall images but will not show them here. Here is what he reported:

So I have a major RFI issue going on  I don’t believe there is a problem with the uBITX radio. As you see on my scopes these are the birdies  My next thing will be to put my 7300 on battery and kill power to the house to see if it’s being generated from my house. If not, I know they put 5G portal across the street at the school for the distance learning  Next thing would be a cell tower that is about 2000’ from my house  which I really don’t know how I'll be able to deal with other than move out of this area.  I’ll keep you posted

Bob — KK5R