7805 Regulator on the RADUINO and M5141 Regulator on the nano arduino. #bitx20 #du9gt

George DU9GT

Greetings Kit Builders and Home Breweres!

Just hav recently gotten my uBITx V6.

It seems to work as advertised with these two anomalies:

The 7805 Regulator on the Radrino display board unit is so hot I can not hold my fingers on the heatsink without great discomfort.

Question: Is this normal?

I notice some slight FMing in received signals and when I got ready to put some extra filter caps on the unit I noticed the heating on the 7805.

Question:  Has anyone else noticed a slight FMing on receive, or does my unit have a problem (or problems)?

Very Kind Regards,

All the very best,

George DU9GT