Re: Thinking about buying a V6 but I have questions.

Support HF Signal

Hello Bill,

I will answer the last part of your query and allow others to answer the technical details.

We are shipping the rigs without any problem as of now. However we are only shipping vide DHL. So if you place your order we can dispatch the same in a couple of days and you should be able to get the order within 5 to 10 days after dispatch.

Hope that helps.

Thanks and Regards,

Thomas

On Mon, 9 Nov 2020 at 18:16, Bill Carpenter <nz0tham@...> wrote:
I had a V4 but sold it because I wasn't using it that much and I was concerned about it not meeting TX purity standards.  It was a fun rig though.  So I'm thinking about getting a V6 because it appears the purity concerns my have been addressed.   But I have questions:

1.  I am a CW op.  There evidently is an issue with latency on CW which would be a deal killer for me.  I see some posts suggesting that there is firmware out there that addresses and solves the problem.  I want to hear from CW OPS with a V6 - is that true for sure?
2.  I ordered and built an AGC kit for my V4 that worked well but can't remember who I got it from - is it still available?
3.  Is the audio "pop" upon TX no longer an issue?
4.  Is the rig readily available in these Covid times?

Thanks in advance!

73, Bill NZ0T

--
Support@HFSignals